FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*
Don't miss your chance to own this Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3.5 baths three story end-unit townhouse in a beautiful gated community. Close to everything you need restaurants, shopping and recreation areas minutes away. Your new home has easy access to highways Route I-4, Lake Mary Boulevard and US-417. This Huge townhouse is in the Seminole District with excellent schools: Bentley Elementary, Millennium Middle and Seminole High School. This property offers serenity and peace away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Orlando.
ENJOY all of the features of this special property included with your new home:
* open floor plan with extra large living, dining and bonus family/office room,
* two car garage, plus two car drive-way (only unit in the community with two-car driveway)
* gorgeous eat-in kitchen on the 2nd floor with all new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, pantry and breakfast bar.
* Vaulted ceilings
* upstairs laundry room with washer and dryer hookups
* really large master bedroom on 3rd floor with huge closet and full bath with separate garden tub and shower and dual sinks
* plenty of windows and light
* two good size upstairs bedrooms with full bath
* plush new carpet in second floor and hard-wood and tile flooring throughout second and first floor
* lots of closet space
Enjoy all of the amenities in your new home included: Resort style community pool, clubhouse, billiards room, and tennis courts, Dog Park, Golf putting green and playground.
Property Type: Townhouse
Sub Type: Townhouse
Listing Status: Sold
Listing Price: $299,900
County/Area: Seminole County
Zip Code: 32746
Year Built: 2007
Subdivision/Neighborhood: Fountain Parke At Lake Mary